I was impressed with the method in the video. Students need to remember only transistor names, they do not need literacy. It enable poor people who cannot access to education to learn professional skills such as engineering, and get their own jobs. At first, I thought people have to have a literacy to access to education, so this method is innovative for me. In my opinion, to make a positive difference, expanding the opportunity to go to the school like a bearfoot college is an important.
After I have watched the video about all these pandemics, the most surprising fact for me was the number of people who died from Spanish flu was three times higher than the number of people who died in World War I which was absolutely terrible and miserable. In my opinion, in terms of the most terrifying factor to face would have been that when the pandemic or the virus could be transmitted through air such as the Spanish flu or the Covid-19. For example, during the Spanish flu pandemic, soldiers who might have the flu had traveled to other countries during the war. Therefore, the virus spread quickly to other areas. As a result, there were a significant casualties. Then, there were lessons that we can learn from these pandemics when it comes to ensuring we are prepared for future pandemics. I believe that if a relationship between nations are bond, we can easily communicate or share information about the situation of the pandemics immediately and try ...
Country comparison tool shows, in japan,the score of power distance 54 is two times higher than New Zealand's 24 which very low score, means japanese values hierarchichy, whereas New Zealanders prefer equality and informal relationship. I was very confused the first time I talked with teacher in NZ since I did not how to talk with politeness and show respect for them in English. In japanese school, we are required suitable attitude and proper behaviour for teacher. On the other hand, In NZ, the students and teacher have an informal conversation like a friend. Therefore, I am convinced this Hofstede's cultural dimention, especially, in Power balance.
Comments
Post a Comment